Tracking Our Stewardship
Year To Date $53915.00
Total Received to Date $57362.00
United Presbyterian Church of Biggsville
101 West Adams Street
P.O. Box 189
Pastor Kathie Whitson
Cell Phone - 309-255-4193
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
FB - Kathie E. Whitson
Monday's 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday's 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Mornings until 11 a.m. Monday - Wednesday
All day Tuesdays
Appointments available, call her cell phone
To our first time visitors, here are some helpful things to know:
* The bathrooms are downstairs at the back (west) side of the fellowship hall.
* Children are very welcome to stay here with us as part of the family. There are fun bags available for them to use during the service, just ask an usher.
* Sunday School for anyone 12 & up meets in the South Room at 9:00 a.m.
* Sunday School for children is on a summer break
* Pastor Kathie is available to visit and answer questions. Call or text her at 309-255-4193
Announcements for the week of January 6, 2019
Who you gonna call...
For pastoral visits and general church information call Pastor Kathie, cell phone 309-244-4193 or at the church 309-627-2091
For building issues or access to the church call Craig Rima at 309-221-4222
To add something to the bulletin call Sara Hull at 209-337-0585 or email her at email@example.com
The devotional These Days is available in the back of the sanctuary. Large print copies are available.
Mildred Anderson recycles cans for her Widow's Mite project. Please place the cans in the collection bin located at the south ramp entrance. Please, no beer cans. All proceeds are given to the church.
We are the body of Christ
The Church Staff
Head of the Church Jesus Christ
Pastor Kathie Whitson
Treasurer Elizabeth Turley
Secretary Sara Hull
Organist Marilyn Simmons
Custodian Craig Rima
Chair, Ladies Aid Gloria Jones
1st Sunday of the month, Deacons
2nd Sunday of the month, Trustees
3rd Sunday of the month, Session
Committees to join
Janet Lindo recovering at home
Mark Shafer for continued strength and healing
Jim Work - Warren Achievement, Monmouth Il
Ermadean Hull, and Betty Sterett,
Oak Lane Nursing Center, Stronghurst
David Galbraith - receiving treatment for cancer
Mary Ruth Surber - Monmouth Nursing Home
Maverick - Grandson of Patti, battling cancer at 9 mos old.
Those battling cancer: Rev. Melisa Bracht- Wagner, Alicia Pence, Jennifer Oliver Lafary, Kim Johs
David Fish, Whitson's brother-in-law in advancing ALS
Brenna Shafer, Brad & Charlotte's granddaughter having tests done.
Phyllis Shauman's family
Tyler, Kayla and Jessiegh Brokaw - for Jessiegh's safe arrival.
Thank you for sharing in worship with us today.
Old friends, new friends and first-time visitors
are all love by God and are welcome here with open arms.
Great Rivers Presbytery
1230 W. Candletree Dr., Suite D
Peoria, Il 61614
Prayers of the People
Tidbits of infor that are always good to know....
Shepherd's Table - is underway. Please see the sign up sheet to sign up for a night to cook.
Communion will be held the first Sunday of the month.
See the new Januarfy calendar for up-coming meetings and events
* Sunday, January 13 - car pooling to visit MaryRuth Surber. Everyone is welcome and going to eat luch togther afterward.
* The Under 50 meeting will be on Friday, January 25th at 6:00 pm. Families are welcome to join Pastor Kathie and Scott at their home for supper and talking about their vision for the future.
* The per Capita for 2019 will be collected on January 27th.
* The Annual Meeting will be held Sunday Morning January 27th.